Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program (FR 6300 N 39)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.270.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Southwest Border Rural Law Enforcement Information Sharing and Interdiction Assistance Grants
Previous opportunity: DOI, USFWS, Midwest Region Science Applications Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 39) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6300 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants|
|FR 6200 N 03||HOPE VI Main Street Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 39", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: