Apply for BJA 2019 16289
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Southwest Border Rural Law Enforcement Information Sharing and Interdiction Assistance Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Special Program Announcement for 2019 Office of Naval Research
Previous opportunity: Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2019 16289
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 16289) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2020 17139||BJA FY 20 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program|
|BJA 2020 17233||BJA FY 20 Implementing the PREA Standards, Protecting Inmates, and Safeguarding Communities|
|BJA 2020 18017||BJA FY 20 Emmett Till Cold Case Investigations Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 16289", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.