Apply for DOS MSU SSH FY21
- The Department of State, U. S. Mission to Lesotho in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Monitoring Ecological Parameters in the Forested Wetlands of Southern Florida
Previous opportunity: Provide Comprehensive Packages of HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services for Key Populations in South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS MSU SSH FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS MSU SSH FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2021 NACA||Fiscal Year 2021 NACA Program|
|CDFI 2021 FATA||Fiscal Year 2021 CDFI Program|
|SMK80021PAS003||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Outreach Program|
|72016721RFA00003||USAID/Kosovo Local Works Activity|
|CDFI 2021 RRP||Fiscal Year 2021 Rapid Response Program|
|72051421RFA00002||USAID/Colombia Stregthening Together Activity|
|FR 6400 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing|
|72011521RFA00001||USAID Local Governance Strengthening Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|72016821RFA00001||Philanthropy Awareness Activity|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY21 01||Angola - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
|DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21||U.S. Embassy Gaborone Ambaassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program|
|CDFI 2021 SDL||Fiscal Year 2021 Small Dollar Loan Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MSU SSH FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.