Preservation Interns - Guadalupe Mountains/Carlsbad Caverns (P18AS00601)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preservation Interns - Guadalupe Mountains/Carlsbad Caverns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00225 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $41,514.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds
Previous opportunity: Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Environmental Impacts
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00601) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00622||Catalog Historic Marconi/RCA Radio Station Artifacts at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00633||Ethnographic Resource Study|
|P18AS00640||Update 35 year old Historic Study Resource Studies for improving community Dialogue|
|USGS 18 FAC 4886||Notice of Intent Evaluation of new protocols for establishing Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) on sand prairies across the Southern Plains region|
|SFOP0005413||FY 2019 The Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Host Family and School Placement and Monitoring|
|P18AC00654||Support to Interpretation and Education|
|P18AS00655||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Lâ¿¿Hermitage Oral Histories|
|P18AS00656||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Ethnographic Overview|
|18PR09||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P18AS00666||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient|
|USGS 18 FAC 0355||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 18 NERO 0208||Stewardship Education in the Upper Valley, Connecting Schools to|
|USGS FA 18 361||Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska|
|INL18CA0061 WHPHAITI TRAVLOG 09132018||Haiti Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005258||Secure and Sustainable Human Rights Documentation Solutions|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|19CS01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 0377||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0378||Notice of Intent|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00601", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: