Apply for F18AS00359
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $481,189.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1
Previous opportunity: Preservation Interns - Guadalupe Mountains/Carlsbad Caverns
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00359
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00359) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00707||Preservation and Documentation of NPS Museum Collections|
|F18AS00360||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|G19AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|W81XWH 18 PHTBIRP R2OE TRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Resilience and Readiness Optimization/Enhancement Translational Research Award|
|P18AS00711||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|F18AS00352||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs|
|2019 NIST ADV MAT COE 01||NIST Advanced Materials Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0001982||INVESTIGATIONS AND NOVEL APPROACHES IN ISOTOPE SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION AT U.S. UNIVERSITIES|
|18 600||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
|USAFA BAA 2015 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|19 500||Joint DMS/NLM Initiative on Generalizable Data Science Methods for Biomedical Research|
|19 501||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
|19 504||Algorithms for Threat Detection|
|19 505||Scalable Parallelism in the Extreme|
|19 506||Partnerships for Innovation|
|AFPMB BAA 19 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement|
|19 512||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|19 514||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 513||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00359", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.