Identify Vulnerable Populations of Mountain Goats (P19AS00304)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Identify Vulnerable Populations of Mountain Goats" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Ukraine Press Tours
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Status and Trends of Fish Community Downstream
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00304) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00353||Seabird Surveys and Outreach in Resurrection Bay|
|P19AS00448||Synthesizing information from the Glacier Bay nearshore ecosystem to inform park management.|
|P19AS00566||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00304", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: