Apply for W81XWH 19 PCRP EIRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Kansas
Previous opportunity: NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 19 PCRP EIRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 PCRP EIRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP IDA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP PRA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002110||Quantum Horizons: QIS Research and Innovation for Nuclear Science|
|DE FOA0002110||Quantum Horizons: QIS Research and Innovation for Nuclear Science|
|2019 NIST SBIR 02||NIST FY19 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase II|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0342||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Family Support|
|19 575||Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics|
|FA9550 19 S 0003||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|DE FOA 0002039||ARPA-E and ESTCP Demonstration Partnership|
|DE FOA 0002087||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science and Technology|
|FA9550 19 S 0004||Military Medical Photonics Program|
|NIJ 2019 15523||Strengthening the Medical Examiner - Coroner System Program, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|G19AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|DE FOA 0002122||Scientific Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Uncertainty Quantification|
|DE FOA 0002112||Dark Matter New Initiatives|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 PCRP EIRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.