Apply for USDA NRCS KS CIG 19 GEN0010101
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Kansas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Critical Components for Coal FIRST Power Plants of the Future
Previous opportunity: DOD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS KS CIG 19 GEN0010101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS KS CIG 19 GEN0010101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 19 GEN0010105||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – CALIFORNIA|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 19 GEN0010118||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Rhode Island|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 19 GEN0010176||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – MONTANA|
|USDA NRCS PIA CIG 19 GEN0010200||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO) for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019 – Pacific Islands Area|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 19 GEN0010106||Announcement for Program Funding for Natural Resources Conservation Service's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2019 - Idaho|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOIL 20 NOFO0001003||2020 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOILS 21 NOFO0001107||2021 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS KS CIG 19 GEN0010101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.