Apply for SFOP0007985
- The Department of State, Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women’s Economic Empowerment in the Mekong" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.124.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $395,061.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops
Previous opportunity: Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007985
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007985) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007975||Development of Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course Curriculum|
|DHS ST 21 106 STC 0001||Securing the Cities Program, 2021 STC Sustainment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007985", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.