Stewards of the Future Youth Crew at John Fitzgerald Kennedy NHS (NPS 17 NERO 0057)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Stewards of the Future Youth Crew at John Fitzgerald Kennedy NHS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,818.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho White Bark Pine Blister Rust Resistance and Restoration Project
Previous opportunity: National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0057) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0002111||Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks|
|P17AS00324||National Park Service Internship Program FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0222||Alaska Sea Grant State Fellowship Program|
|USGS 17 FA 00223||Helium Isotope Detector|
|USGS 17 FA 0224||Identifying and mitigating threats to endangered forest bird food webs from Rapid ‘Ōhi‘a Death at Hakalau Forest National Wildlife Refuge|
|F17AS00247||Monitoring and Assessment of White Rock and Bradford Dam Removals, Hurricane Sandy|
|P17AS00070||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|P17AS00382||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0063||Appalachian Trail: FY17 ATC Cyclic Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00323||Restore Battlefield Landscaping at Gettysburg National Military Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0069||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Northern|
|NPS 17 NERO 0066||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Mid-Atlantic|
|NPS 17 NERO 0068||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Southern|
|P17AS00347||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Farm – Piscataway Park|
|P17AS00416||Bridging the Watershed|
|NPS 17 NERO 0033||Promote research, interpretation, and preservation of Asian American and Pacific Islander history|
|NPS 17 NERO 0067||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-New England|
|P17AS00295||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2017|
|SOL 486 17 000010||Disability Sector Support Activity in Lao PDR|
|NPS 17 NERO 0074||Evaluating Visitor And Manager Preferences for the Shenandoah National Park Visitor Mobile App|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0057", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: