Apply for GR RDC 23 049
- The US Department of the Treasury, U.S. Dept. of Treasury RESTORE Act Program in the employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RESTORE Act Direct Component - Non-Construction Activities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 21.015.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 03, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 31, 2023 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,099,450.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: RESTORE Act Direct Component – Construction and Real Property Acquisition Activities
Previous opportunity: Bangladesh Integrated Youth Activity (BIYA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for GR RDC 23 049
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (GR RDC 23 049) also looked into and applied for these:
|RESTORE Act Direct Component – Construction and Real Property Acquisition Activities
Funding Number: GR RDC 23 050
Agency: US Department of the Treasury, U.S. Dept. of Treasury RESTORE Act Program
Category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Funding Amount: $110,099,450
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "GR RDC 23 049", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.