Rehabilitate Brunt Hickory Fire Road Trail (P17AS00210)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitate Brunt Hickory Fire Road Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $39,891.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: National Park Service- Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well Preservation Project
Previous opportunity: ONDCP Model State Drug Laws
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00210) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00217||Structural Fire Protection Interns|
|ND NOFO 17 101||Teach in India|
|ND NOFO 17 102||Scaling Up Women’s Entrepreneurship in India|
|ED GRANTS 050217 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: National Technical Assistance Center for Inclusive Practices and Policies CFDA Number 84.326Y|
|P17AS00213||Urban Archeology Corps|
|ED GRANTS 050417 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program CFDA Number 84.415B|
|D12AC00012||Announcement of Proposed Agreement with the International Association of Wildland Fire|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 006||Creating a Palestinian University Research Hub|
|M NOFO 17 100||Gender Mela|
|M NOFO 17 101||2017 Women’s Safety and Empowerment Film Contest and Festival|
|M NOFO 17 104||U.S. University Alumni Fairs in Pune and Indore|
|M NOFO 17 103||Traveling Women’s Film Festival|
|F17AS00208||Outdoor Outreach Adventure Club|
|M NOFO 17 105||Videos For Empowerment|
|P17AS00248||Raising Awareness and Improving Access to Social Justice|
|P17AS00240||Opportunities for Social Research on History; Youth Centered Education and Programming|
|P17AS00249||NCPE Interns at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P17AS00250||Interns for MASI and NPNH|
|NPS NOI 17 ABLI P17AC00568||ABLI Interpretation Interns|
|P17AS00251||Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00210", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: