Provide Cultural Landscape Inventory and Preservation Technical Assistance to NPS Northeast Regional Parks (NPS 17 NERO 0167)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Provide Cultural Landscape Inventory and Preservation Technical Assistance to NPS Northeast Regional Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $93,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Collaborative Restoration of South Netul at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
Previous opportunity: Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0167) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 17 N024||Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0173||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon to improve management decision-making|
|BOR LC 17 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|NWO CESU 17 36||CLEANUP PROGRAM TECHNICAL SUPPORT, CAMP RAVENNA|
|BOR LC 17 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to Santa Rosa Band of Cahuilla Indians|
|NWO CESU 17 37||SECTION 106 ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY FOR NTTR|
|NWO CESU 17 30||SEA ICE LOSS TO POLAR BEARS FOR LRRS IN ALASKA|
|NWO CESU 17 35||MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, EUCALYPTUS/MONTEREY PINE, VANDENBERG|
|NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627||2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park|
|NPS NOI 17 JELA 28915||Implementing sea level rise and climate change response monitoring at the Barataria Preserve in southeastern Louisiana|
|NPS 17 NERO 0176||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 17 N026||GARDEN HIGHWAY MUTUAL WATER COMPANY FISH SCREEN PROJECT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0186||Post White-nose Syndrome Bat Community Survey and Maternity Roost Tree Utilization by Northern Long-eared Bats|
|NPS 17 NERO 0194||Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewardship of Intertidal Zone and Protected Areas in a Changing Environment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0046||Appalachian Trail Visitor Impacts Assessment|
|BOR MP 17 N033||Development of Pilot Juvenile Salmon Collectors for Use Above High Head Dams|
|BOR MP 17 N034||Delta Outflow Augmentation Modeling Study|
|NPS 17 NERO 0190||Inspire Cooperative Climate Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses|
|NPS 17 NERO 0191||Post-WNS Bat Survey at Fire Island National Seashore|
|BOR MP 17 N036||Butte Creek Diversion 55 Fish Screen Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0167", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: