Apply for F19AS00356
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,816.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 3
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00356
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00356) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH17ZTT001N 17PSI F||Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System - Appendix F|
|F19AS00364||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|G19AS00133||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|F19AS00368||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|19 600||NSF INCLUDES Planning Grants|
|F19AS00374||Fish and Wildlife Coordinatination and Assitance Program|
|N00014 19 S B003||Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Development of Advanced Technologies for Diagnostic Sensors and Neutralization of Buried & Surface Munitions in Land En|
|USGS 19 FAC 0421||Notice of Intent - Modeling of Sea Cliff Retreat|
|USGS 19 FA 0176||Notice of Intent|
|19 602||Oceanographic Facilities and Equipment Support|
|BOR UC 19 N010||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005|
|W81XWH 19 S CRRP||DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002170||Municipal Solid Waste Management and Materials Redeployment|
|F19AS00381||Fish and Wildife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|PD 20 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|PD 20 1440||Environmental Engineering|
|F19AS00385||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Program|
|F19AS00386||Fish and Wildlife Coordinaion and Assistance Programs|
|FR RRD 19 004||FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|F19AS00387||Cooperative Ecosystem Unit Studies|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00356", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.