Apply for SFOP0007091
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Anti-Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering Tools to Identify Unexplained Wealth Held by Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: Logistical Support for Law Enforcement Projects in Southeast Asia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007091
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007091) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007096||Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes|
|SFOP0007195||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
|SFOP0007196||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
|DC OVC MG 20 001||Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program|
|SFOP0007230||Strengthening Private Sector Engagement to Counter Synthetic Drug Trafficking|
|OVW 2020 18853||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes|
|INL20CA0057WHPMEXICO080520||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
|INL20CA0059 BECAS COLOMBIA 08062020||Colombian Law Enforcement Scholarship Program|
|INL20CA0063 WOUNDEDWARRIORS COLOMBIA||Colombian National Police Wounded Warriors Assistance Project|
|INL20CA0056AMELIBERIALAWE LEADERSHIP0825||Leadership and Management for Liberian Law Enforcement|
|INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520||Strengthening Corrections Institutions in Liberia|
|RFI 663 20 000005 SAGCE||Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement|
|INL21CA0001 ELSALVADOR LOGISTICS||Logistical Support for Rule of Law, Citizen Security, and Law Enforcement Projects in El Salvador|
|INL21CA0002 COSTARICA GBVCITIZENSECURITY||Response to Gender Based Violence Technical Assistance for Shelters|
|72011521R00001||USAID/Uzbekistan Judicial System Strengthening Activity|
|INL21CA0003 CHILDREN AFGHANISTAN 102220||Children Support Centers|
|O BJA 2021 25002||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Operation Legend|
|72052321RFA00001||Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)|
|72038821RFA00002||Youth are Resilient, Interconnected, Socially Cohesive and Engaged (YouthRISE) Activity|
|SFOP0007434||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007091", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.