Create Mobile Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience of Natural Communities (P17AS00065)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Create Mobile Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience of Natural Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to award, applications will not be accepted for this agreement. This task agreement is being awarded to Master Cooperative Agreement P12AC31174..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $315,442.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: National Park Service-Glen Canyon Habitat Restoration
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00065) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ROTO W911NF 12 R 0011||Rotorcraft Situational Awareness Radar|
|BOR DO 17 N013||Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard|
|G17AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Appalachian CESU|
|G17AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|FOA RVKV 2017 0001||AFRL-NM Tech Transfer and Education Outreach (STEM) Partnrship Intermediary Agreement|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|17 541||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|DE FOA 0001646||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 2|
|BOR DO 17 N018||ET Demands Model Enhancement, Implementation and Documentation|
|G17AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N017||Robust EcoHydraulic 3D Modeling Tools for Rivers with Complex Instream Structures|
|BOR DO 17 N016||Construction and Deployment of Pontoon Barge Mounted Vertical PIT Antennas in the Yakama River Basin, WA|
|BOR DO 17 N014||Building capacity for addressing climate change in long term planning and decision making|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00065", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: