Assess Island Biodiversity and Archeological Sites and Develop Communication Strategies with Tribal Partners (NPS 17 NERO 0071)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assess Island Biodiversity and Archeological Sites and Develop Communication Strategies with Tribal Partners" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BLM OR/WA - Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Education and Support
Previous opportunity: BLM Idaho White Bark Pine Blister Rust Resistance and Restoration Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0071) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA REGION10 P2 2017 001||FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program for Region 10|
|P17AS00366||National Public Lands Day|
|NPS 17 NERO 0073||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|P17AS00413||Removal and Surveillance of Argentine Black and White Tegus in the Everglades Cooperative Invasive Species Management Area: Protecting Valued Ecological Resources in southern Miami-Dade and northern Monroe Counties|
|F17AS00272||Population genetic analysis of Lake Superior basin Brook Trout|
|EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1||Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0247||Actionable Phenological Science for the Water-limited Southwest|
|NPS 17 NERO 0065||Engage Visitors in Citizen Science by Documenting Biodiversity and Phenology Pilot Project|
|BOR MP 17 F004||Giant Garter Snake Habitat Restoration|
|F17AS00252||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NPS 17 NERO 0072||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|P17AS00417||Understanding the ecological changes of Shark River Slough|
|EPA R4 SFL 2017 01||2017 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|EPA OA OSDBU 17 01||Host and Facilitation of the State Small Business Ombudsman/Small Business Environmental Assistance Provider 507 Program's Biannual Training|
|P17AS00406||Direct Measurement of Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) in Coastal Mangroves of Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00412||Detecting Vegetation Change along Everglades National Park boundary areas|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 002||URBAN WATERS MIDDLE BLUE RIVER AMBASSADOR|
|F17AS00283||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|EPA G2017 ORD F1||National Priorities:Transdisciplinary Research into Detecting and Controlling Lead in Drinking Water|
|NPS 17 NERO 0084||Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0071", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: