Addressing factors limiting range production in the sagebrush ecosystems around Red Rock Lakes NWR (F19AS00089)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Addressing factors limiting range production in the sagebrush ecosystems around Red Rock Lakes NWR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 12, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Montana State University in accordance with DOI policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: CESU - Vaccinating the Relict Leopard Frog
Previous opportunity: Noncompetitive Cooperative Agreement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00089) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005571||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Laos and Malaysia|
|SFOP0005558||DRL FY18 Increasing Civilian Security in Nigeria|
|SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019||Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) English Language Teacher Exchange|
|DOS PTA 201902||2019 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0005581||Export Control Cooperation-Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI) FY2019|
|SFOP0005546||DRL FY18 Good Governance and the Rule of Law in Jordan|
|19JD02||Restrictive Housing Training and Technical Assistance|
|SCAISB 19 AW 002 02082019||Information Office – Leveraging Press to Foster Understanding and Improve Reporting|
|SFOP0005582||2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response|
|MICC FSH 19 0002||Fort Riley Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|DHS 18 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
|SFOP0005588||2019 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal|
|DOS PD PAP DF 19||U.S. Embassy Haiti PAS Election Outreach Program|
|SFOP0005551||DRL FY18 Strengthening Democratic Processes and Human Rights in Burma through Constitutional and Legislative Reform|
|SFOP0005576||DRL FY18/19 IRF Nigeria|
|SFOP0005578||DRL FY18/19 IRF Papua New Guinea|
|SCAISB 19 AW 003 02122019||Pakistan English Language Teacher (ELT) Development|
|SFOP0005597||Wildlife Trafficking Evidence Security and Destruction|
|SFOP0005593||DRL FY18/19 IRF Journalist Training on Religious Freedom|
|SFOP0005602||2019 Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00089", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: