Apply for SFOP0005547
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 28 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Noncompetitive Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005547
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005547) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005549||2019 Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SFOP0005554||2019 South Sudan|
|CS AC||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
|LBN PAS 19 002||PAS Beirut-English Language Small Grants|
|LBN PAS 19 001||Notice of Funding Opportunity - PAS Beirut|
|SFOP0005557||FY2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Overseas Components|
|SFOP0005561||FY 2019 Creative Arts Exchange|
|G19AS00009||2019 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2019 2005942||FY 2019 Regional Innovation Strategies Program|
|PAS BRAZIL FY19 01||U.S. Mission Brazil Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 19 FAC 0041||Noncompetitive Cooperative Agreement|
|19CS03||Dosage Probation White Paper Initiative|
|SFOP0005493||DRL Assessing the Human Rights Impact of Emerging Technologies|
|F19AS00089||Addressing factors limiting range production in the sagebrush ecosystems around Red Rock Lakes NWR|
|SFOP0005571||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Laos and Malaysia|
|SFOP0005558||DRL FY18 Increasing Civilian Security in Nigeria|
|SCAISB 19 AW 001 02072019||Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) English Language Teacher Exchange|
|DOS PTA 201902||2019 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0005581||Export Control Cooperation-Request for Statements of Interest (RSOI) FY2019|
|SFOP0005546||DRL FY18 Good Governance and the Rule of Law in Jordan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005547", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.