Test and Apply Stone Conservation Methods to Stabilize Disintegrating Petrified Stumps (P18AS00130)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Test and Apply Stone Conservation Methods to Stabilize Disintegrating Petrified Stumps" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,800.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: Information Visualization of NSWC Crane Innovation Ecosystem as part of Naval Science and Technology
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00130) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00128||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Engaging Local Youth, Biscayne National Park Maintenance Internshipw|
|P18AS00129||Repurposing Science and History for our citizens|
|P18AS00143||The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program|
|P18AS00145||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD:Natural resources support, assistance, and experiences in Everglades National Park: The BioCorps internship program.|
|P18AS00067||Fee Management Agreement for Muir Woods National Monument|
|P18AS00147||Adventure Outdoor Recreation History and Management|
|P18AS00146||Develop a Repeat Photography Program to engage visitors and document landscape changes|
|P18AS00148||Designing and Enhancing OUtdoor Exhibits to Interpret Florrissant Fossil Beds|
|P18AS00150||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Learn to Create Interpretive Media|
|NPSNOICANY1800355||Restore Trails and Native Vegetation at Canyonlands National Park|
|NPSNOIPETR1800358||Trail and Fence Maintenance along the Northeast Quadrant|
|P18AS00154||Shoreline Recreational Use Projects Documentation|
|NPSNOIGLAC1800361||Rehabilitate Park Creek Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew|
|P18AS00155||Integrated Upland Vegetation and Spring Vegetation Field Work for Mojave Desert Netweork|
|NPSNOIGLAC1800360||Rehabilitate Slide Lake Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew|
|NPSNOIMOCA1800356||Repair Castle Trail|
|P18AS00156||Native Hawaiian Law Training Workshop|
|BOR GP 18 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program Nebraska-Kansas Area Office|
|NPSNOIROMO1800354||RMC-CC Crew working with the Rocky Mountain National P|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00130", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: